Cake Smash Photo Session (this price list is valid from 01.01.2019)
– A mini portrait session before we start the cake smash. Feel free to bring more than one outfit for this part of the session.
– A large cupcake ( Sponge cake + whipped cream) for your child to smash up. Please let me know when you book, if your child has any food allergies!
– A little bath to clean up your little one afterward
– A little outfit for the smashing (but you can bring your own outfit if you want) + decorations
– Returning clients pay less! (*- If you are a customer who had a photoshoot with me in the last 12 months )
Did I photograph your baby within last 12 months? – you are returning client then and you pay less!
UNEDITED PICTURES – Please kindly note that unedited pictures are not included in packages.
Ts & CS
(this price list is valid from 01.12.2021)
By booking an appointment with Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka you are subject to these full terms and conditions.
Non Re-fundable booking fee of £50 is payable on booking to secure your appointment and will be deducted from the remainder of the fee payable on the day of the session. The Booking Fee can be paid by bank transfer only.
The final balance payment for the chosen package should be made on the photo session day with cash or via bank transfer (at least 3 days after photo session).
RESCHEDULING & REFUND POLICY
I understand that plans change and emergencies happen, so if you need to reschedule or cancel your shoot. In the event of sickness prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Little Feet Photography no later than 24 hours prior to the start time of the photography session. The session can be transferred to a new date which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 3 month period. No-shows will be treated as a cancellation and retainer fee will be lost. If the Client fails to reschedule within the 3 month time period,Little Feet Photography has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable. Session can be rescheduled only once, after that session fee will be lost. If the Client’s gives less then 24 hours notice of cancellation the non-refundable retainer fee will be lost. Sickness – once the session starts it cannot be rescheduled. Please keep in mind that we have to keep studio environment healthy and sickness free as possible for all Clients. Please do not attend the studio with a sick/unwell child. Once session has started session fee will be charged.
The booking fee taken for the photo session is non refundable except in the event of Little Feet Photography canceling the booking. For re-shoots required due to an act of God or illness of the photographer you will be contacted to arrange an alternative date, where not possible, the Photographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of the deposit.
PROOFS, ONLINE GALLERY
- Images shall be made available to the Client to view on a private gallery within 2-3 weeks of the session date. Log on details shall be sent via email/messenger.
- For security purposes, images on the online gallery are watermarked, these can not be removed under any circumstances.
- The online gallery is available for 2 weeks only during which any orders should be placed. After an initial 2 weeks period, any ordering galleries will expire and images will no longer be available for viewing. Online Gallery Extensions may be requested at a charge to the Client of £20 re activation fee, payable in advance
- Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka is unable to store unwanted images indefinitely, images not purchased within a period of 2 months following a photo shoot will be considered unwanted, and will be deleted from my systems without further notice.
- Once the images have been purchased they should be backed up by the client and Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka is no longer responsible for any digital files once they are taken by the client.
Storage of digital files Little Feet Photography reserves the right after a period of 3 months from the Client’s session date to delete all or any images. After receiving purchased images Little Feet Photography will no longer be responsible for storing Clients image files. After receiving link it is Clients responsibility to check the images. Please make sure that you make multiple copies on your computer, cloud or any other storage.
The photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business. The Client(s) will waive, disclaim and release Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka and its respective owners, employees, volunteers and representatives from any and all actions, claims or demands that they may have now or in the future, whether known or unknown, against the Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka , including without limitation those related to injury to or death of persons, or damage, loss or destruction of property arising out of or in connection with the Session or any products related thereto.
COPYRIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP
- Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka retains copyright and ownership of all images taken during the photo-shoot. Editing or altering of the images in terms of style, colour, additions, subtractions, cropping or any other form of post-production or enhancement is not permitted
- Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka reserve the right to use and exhibit the images wholly or in part for any purpose required, including, but not limited to; portfolio, display, advertising, marketing and editorial in a variety of print and digital formats.
- When printing your photos please note Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka cannot be held responsible for poor quality prints from printing shops or online printers. Little Feet Photography by Edyta Gradzka can provide you with professional prints, please contact me to discuss the price of these.I (Client) understand and accept the conditions of this contract. I agree to abide by its terms of agreement set out in it. I understand that the terms of this agreement cannot be changed unless agreed by both parties in writing. By booking and paying session fee Client does agree on Term and Conditions stated above.
You can trust me, I’m professionally insured through PolicyBee